Therefore, Cushman & Wakeﬁeld not only develops commercial concepts for the hospitality and recreational projects in Russia, but also helps to generate demand for hotels in new tourist destinations by introducing attractive features into hotel projects. In the course of their work, Cushman & Wakeﬁeld experts form public-private partnerships to secure financing and to create synergies between different components of their projects, namely, combining cultural sites and historic monuments with entertainment centres, creating resorts in urban environment, and generating business activities at traditional sightseeing destinations.
- Market research and analysis of financial and economic feasibility of projects
- Concept development for hotel, resort, leisure, sports and health centres
- Analysis of operational activities efficiency of hotels and resort complexes
- Agency services in search of hotel operators
- Development of tourism expansion programs in cities and area planning projects
- Valuation of existing hotels and hospitality projects
- Investment sales of hotels
- Support of Russian capital transactions in emerging markets from the Maldives to Cambodia and Vietnam
- Implementation of hotel construction and tourism development projects with a potential budget of approx. $1.2 bn.
- Significant contribution into improvement of the quality of life for the population in the coverage area of ongoing projects
- Participation in infrastructure development for Russian resorts with the capacity of over 250,000 visitors