As a pioneer in adoption of cutting-edge technology solutions, the company actively uses the latest developments in financial modelling, including Argus products, on a global level.
Cushman & Wakeﬁeld experts are always ready to respond quickly to any changes in the market, as well as client requests and needs. The company benefits from a single global platform with its 400 offices in 70 countries.
Cushman & Wakeﬁeld also has experience in valuation of large infrastructure facilities: ports, oil depots, gas-fuel stations.
- Real estate valuation
- Business valuation
- Equipment and machinery valuation
- Financial modelling
- Investment analysis
- Involvement at expert level in international arbitration agreements (LCIA)
- Preparation of financial reports under RAS and IFRS
- Collateral security
- Optimisation of cadastral value
- Transaction support
- Public offering (LSE, AIM, TASE, MICEX, RTS)
- Valuation of real estate portfolios of public development companies, such as PIK Group of Companies, Capital Group, Mirland Development Corporation PLC
- Valuation of assets worth $30 Bn in Russia in 2017.
- Prestigious Euromoney Real Estate Award in the category “Best Valuation Department” in 2011-2014, 2016-2017
- A Federal partner of OOO Lenta / Lentahypermarkets chain in Mergers & Acquisitions deals
- RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) certification: Cushman & Wakefield is the first company in Russia to be certified to RICS standards –the market leader by the number of MRICS-certified staff