We’ll help you get ahead of the industry’s toughest challenges with a collaborative, insightful and entrepreneurial approach.
The Insurance industry is going through the most fundamental period of change and disruption than any time in the recent past. Major challenges include:
- the continuing disruption caused by the increased level of digitisation and automation of various functions
- keeping up with the evolving ways in which insurance is procured both by individuals and also corporate entities
- a drive towards low-risk areas and for smaller companies, a level of specialisation that creates a differentiator
- attracting employees from other sector groups vying for the same technology savvy talent pool
From a real estate perspective this means:
- maintaining an agile and efficient portfolio to adapt quickly to business challenges
- keeping a fierce control of costs to focus resources on market facing products and services
- ensuring effective use of capital with a clear own versus lease strategy
- providing fantastic workplaces and workplace experiences especially in the locations which attract the best talent
Cushman & Wakefield’s Insurance Sector Group is made up of accountants, business consultants, transaction professionals, projects managers, and architects each with the expertise and skills to provide insightful, smart and effective real estate solutions to help support and achieve your organisational business goals and objectives.