Industries & Sectors
Despite these challenges the sector continues to grow and flourish, we want to help ensure that your highly specialised research & development, commercial, innovation and manufacturing spaces continue to support your changing business needs.
We take a structured and evidenced based approach to supporting clients portfolio management and provide real estate strategy and services that help you to:
- Create science & place – helping you to attract, develop and retain leading scientific and executive talent
- Identify the best locations and clusters for R&D, manufacturing and commercial operations
- Monetise under utilised assets in your portfolio and increase the flexibility of your real estate portfolio
- Prepare for merger, acquisition, spin off and partnering activity
- Capitalise on emerging trends and innovations, such as laboratory automation and digitalisation
- Develop properties, on time, to budget and to specification
- Manage lease and/or purchase transactions
As a leader in life sciences, we’re able to leverage our network of professionals. Their research and insights support our mission of providing you with a valuable edge in a highly acquisitive and highly competitive marketplace.
Banking and Finance
Building the Real Estate Portfolio of Tomorrow to enhance business agility and efficiency.
Prepare your real estate portfolio for the challenges ahead by partnering with Cushman & Wakefield’s Energy Sector specialists.
Manufacturing and Logistics
Building the Real Estate Footprint of Tomorrow to deliver business efficiency
Government Public Sector
As a leading advisor to the public sector we are helping the sector face some of today’s greatest challenges.
Media & Advertising
Project & Development Services
Insights • Office
The Dublin office market experienced an interesting second quarter to 2021. On the demand side, take up was, as expected, low with just 19,150 sq m occupied. This brings total take up to 39,885 sq m at the mid-point of the year, compared to the long-run H1 average of 81,880 sq m.
Research • Insights
Research • Insights