The team offers the entire range of services with regard to management of your project, contract administration related to new build, refurbishment and restructurings, as well as development on behalf of occupiers and turnkey projects. Clients are advised on team selection and from planning through to assistance with procurement up to project delivery. Because we cover several areas of expertise, we provide a high degree of risk management through teamwork between the best consultants and our transactional teams, offering you a single point of contact for all the services you need.
The role typically includes:
- Establishing the project brief
- Advice on lease agreements
- Assembly of a bespoke project team
- Advice on the programming and project phasing
- Budget management
- Risk evaluation and mitigation strategies
- Conception, design and interior design
- Management of tender processes
- Supervision of the entire project delivery
- Protocols for project close out and handover
Project Management is a core Cushman & Wakefield skill delivered throughout our offices in France and across our EMEA and global network.