- 87% of respondents are active in the market and 63% are ready to submit LOIs.
- The investors confirmed a total fire power of €7 billion ready to be invested in the
Portuguese market, with an approx. €3 billion of assets to be potentially disposed.
- Almost 50% of the surveyed investors have not changed their investment strategy at
all, 31% are reconsidering their investment risk profile and 22% are assessing
different asset classes.
- Appetite for offices and student housing assets remain strong and stable. In terms of
changes in asset allocation, logistics, residential PRS and healthcare outweigh any
other asset class.
- In terms of risk profile, higher increase is seen towards core+ and opportunistic
- Leasing activity in the logistics, residential PRS and healthcare sectors is expected to
come back to normality within 3 months by the majority of respondents (vs. the other
sectors, not expected before 2021 or 2022).
- 83% of investors surveyed believe that the investment market will recover its normal
activity and pricing over the coming 18 months