- 87% of respondents are active in the market and 63% are ready to submit LOIs.
- The investors confirmed a total fire power of €7 billion ready to be invested in the
Portuguese market, with an approx. €3 billion of assets to be potentially disposed.
- Almost 50% of the surveyed investors have not changed their investment strategy at
all, 31% are reconsidering their investment risk profile and 22% are assessing
different asset classes.
- Appetite for offices and student housing assets remain strong and stable. In terms of
changes in asset allocation, logistics, residential PRS and healthcare outweigh any
other asset class.
- In terms of risk profile, higher increase is seen towards core+ and opportunistic
- Leasing activity in the logistics, residential PRS and healthcare sectors is expected to
come back to normality within 3 months by the majority of respondents (vs. the other
sectors, not expected before 2021 or 2022).
- 83% of investors surveyed believe that the investment market will recover its normal
activity and pricing over the coming 18 months
2020 Investors Survey Portugal
Andreia Almeida • 6/7/2020
MarketBeat • Investment / Capital Markets
O Marketbeat Portugal é um estudo semestral que analisa em detalhe a atividade dos setores de escritórios, retalho, industrial, residencial e hoteleiro, bem como a atividade de investimento imobiliário em Portugal.Andreia Almeida • 3/3/2023
Cushman & Wakefield MarketBeat Snapshot reports share quarterly Portugal commercial property activity across office, retail and industrial real estate sectors including supply, demand and pricing trends at the market and submarket levels.Andreia Almeida • 2/28/2023
Research • Logistics
A Década de maior disrupção nas cadeias de distribuição – 6 tendências a observar
Ascensão do onshoring, incremento dos custos de transporte, automação de processos, alternativas a imóveis de last-mile e maior preocupação com as políticas ESG são algumas das tendências para o mercado imobiliário na área de industrial e logística.Benjamin Harris • 9/27/2022