Partner, Head of Retail Asset Services • Portugal
André joined Cushman & Wakefield in 2006 in the Asset Services and is responsible for the shopping business unit at Cushman & Wakefield in Portugal, focusing his work essentially in the Shopping Centre Management and Management Consultancy. He oversees a portfolio of 13 retail assets leading a team of 12 professionals.
André has 18 years of experience in the Portuguese Property Management business and provides consultancy on this area for investors. Before joining Cushman & Wakefield he worked as asset manager forCarrefour Asset Management, he was involved in the management of the most important schemes of the group. He started his professional experience in the USA in the retail business.
- Savills IM
- Square AM
- Liberdade Street Fashion – Owned by Regojo , this is a scheme featuring 10,050 m2 of retail and offices; Cushman & was appointed in July 2016 to manage and lease this scheme, and is in charge of operating a change of use of one non-performing retail floor into offices.
- Forum Castelo Branco - This is a project promoted by Multi Mall Development in 2007. This Shopping Centre has a GLA of 18.168 m2 and is owned by Fundo CA PatrimonioCrescente. The management and leasing are under the responsibility of Cushman & Wakefield since 2010.
- Aveiro Shopping Center - This asset consists of a Shopping with 45 shops and a retail park with 5 large units. Owed by Savills IM, the is anchored with brands such as Continente, Media Markt,, MO, , Worten, and King.
- PAGECC - Advanced of Shopping Centre Management - de Lisboa
- Degree in Marketing Management from IPAM
- Languages spoken: Portuguese (native speaker), English (fluent), Spanish (good) and French (basic)