Partner, Head of Asset Services • Portugal
Bruno is a Partner at Cushman & Wakefield, based out of Lisbon where he heads the Asset Services department and serves as a member of the Portuguese board. He is responsible for the management ofover € 1Bn of commercial real estate, predominantly offices and retail on behalf of several international clients.
Before joining the firm in 2008, Bruno was Shopping Centre Director at Portugal ( – BNP Paribas Group) for four years, overseeing all their shopping under management in the greater Lisbon area. His professional experience includes entrepreneurial endeavours in IT and Tourism.
• Union Investment RE
• Square AM
• Merlin Properties
• / – 121,000
• Deka’s office portfolio in Portugal –48,867 sqm
• Square AM’s portfolio of office buildings and shopping – 46,112 sqm
• Merlin Properties – portfolio of office buildings – 43,496 sqm
• Union Investment RE’s Trophy property – Torre Oriente – 27,597 sqm
- Degree in Economics,
- PAGECC - Advanced of Shopping Centre Management, de Lisboa