Associate, Capital Markets • Portugal
Cristina Machado is a Senior Consultant in the Capital Markets department of Cushman & Wakefield. Actively involved in medium and large-scale Business Space Investment real estate transactions, with special focus on offices and logistics, she advises domestic and international clients of diverse risk profiles on acquisitions, disposals and repositioning strategies, conducting the planning, preparation, valuation, negotiation and due diligence.
Cristina joined the Capital Markets team of Cushman & Wakefield in 2016, and she previously worked as a valuer for a year in Valuations & Advisory and as a Business Analyst in the TMT (Technology, Media and Telecommunications) at Deloitte Portugal.
- Credit Suisse AM
- Caixa Geral de Depósitos
- Sale of Lagoas Park, a 100.000 sq.m office park (€375M)
- Acquisition of the newest office building in Lisbon – FPM41 (> €120M; 19.300 sq.m)
- Sale of a portfolio comprising 2 office buildings in Parque das Nações (> €110M; 30.000 sq.m)
- Acquisition of a 3-office building portfolio in Lisbon (€83M; 22.000 sq.m)
- Sale of Marquês de Pombal 2 office building (€26M; 4.300 sq.m)
- Sale of Lisbon’s IBM Headquarter (€44M; 9.100 sq.m)
- Acquisition of a single-tenant office building in Oporto (€46M; 16.000 sq.m)
- Sale of Barata Salgueiro 33 and acquisition of Castilho 52 office buildings (€50M; 8.700m2)
- Chartered Engineer by the Portuguese Engineering Council since February 2015
- Executive Master’s Degree in Management with a specialisation in Finance & Control, Católica-Lisbon School of Business & Economics
- MSc Degree in Civil Engineering with specialization in Construction, Instituto Superior Técnico