Senior Surveyor, Valuation & Advisory • Portugal
Cristina Neto is a senior surveyor in the Valuation & Advisory Department of Cushman & Wakefield in Lisbon and her responsibilities include the support on the coordination and preparation of NPL portfolios valuations for international clients, as well on the valuation of office buildings and standalone units for real estate investment management firms, commercial property investors and financial institutions.
Cristina joined Valuation & Advisory Department of Cushman & Wakefield in March 2019. She has over 10 years’ experience in the real estate valuation market, having worked previously as valuer at Leksi Consulting Unipessoal, Neoconsul and at Colliers P&I, where she performed several valuations of real estate properties for loan security purposes and NPL for national and international banks, such as Millennium BCP, Santander and BPI, and also property fund portfolio valuations.
- Portfolios Valuation: Support on the coordination and preparation of the portfolio’s valuation of Novo Banco, CGD and NPL’s and REO portfolios comprising several types of assets such as shopping centres, hotels, retail, residential, industrial, offices, mixed-use and projects under development in Portugal; Integrated the team that performed the valuation of a bank portfolio, totalling more than 400 assets in Portugal
- Best Use Advisory: Best use study of 3 plots of land in Porto, that aimed to define the best real estate product to be developed in order to maximizes the property’s value
- Internal Management: Valuation of standalone units and office buildings for internal management purposes for clients such as South Investments
- Loan Security Purposes: Valuation of retail and office units performed for Caixa de Crédito Agrícola.
- Degree in Management, Faculdade de Economia do Porto (2006)
- Course in Real Estate Valuation, Escola Superior de Actividades Imobiliárias, Lisbon, Portugal
- MRICS – Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Registered member at CMVM