Partner, Head of Business Space Asset Services • Portugal
Over 16 years participating in reference projects in Lisbon, Madrid and Luanda regarding Real Estate Operations, energy performance and technical expertise on costs of preventive, corrective and predictive maintenance, Francisco is now responsible for the overall operations of several assigned properties in Greater Lisbon area for international and national clients. Focused on providing high standard day-to-day technical services, increasing the value of the asset aligning their procedures with best practices and dealing at highest level with key decision makers.
Francisco joined Cushman & Wakefield´s Asset Services in 2014, became Associate in 2017. Before joining C&W, worked 7 years in Teixeira Duarte as Head of Maintenance/Facilities Management at Lagoas Park. He was also involved in several other projects in Portugal and Africa, dealing with a diverse set of local and international Occupiers and Landlords. Before worked for 3 years in HVAC Project & Design in FICOPEand starts working in Philip Morris at Tabaqueira´s Plant Engineering Department.
• Merlin Properties
• Union Investments
• Square AM
• South Capital/Office Park Expo – Lisboa, portfolio of Office Buildings – 80.000
• Teixeira Duarte/Lagoas – Oeiras, Office – 100.000
• , Universidade Nova de Lisboa
• Member of the Portuguese Engineer Association
• Portuguese Expert in TRF, qualified as head of technical Operation, under RSECE by APIEF