Senior Consultant, Valuation & Advisory • Portugal
Frederico Beirão is a surveyor in the Valuation & Advisory department in Lisbon since 2019 and is specialized in valuing properties/portfolios and providing advice for a wide range of clients, including investors, banks, insurance companies, institutional funds, public and private companies.
Frederico worked previously on the valuation department of Finsolutia, analysed several mixed use NPL’s & REO portfolios. He worked also has an architect, first on the development of residential projects in Lisbon, and later, has part of Mercadona Supermercados expansion team for Portugal.
- Internal Management: Valuation of office, residential and stand-alone portfolios for restructuring funds in Portugal such as Explorer Investments/ Fundo Discovery and Oxy Capital.
- Regulated purposes: Integrates the team that performs annual valuations of mixed-use assets for well-known clients as Sonaegest.
- Financial Reporting: Regular valuation of mixed-use properties (offices, retail and residential) for investment fund managers.
- Loan Security Purposes: Valuation of several types of assets for loan security purposes performed for Banks, such as Citi and Caixa Agricola.
- Portfolio Valuation: Support on the valuation of Portuguese financial institutions NPL’s and REO portfolios, for Due Diligences purposes, comprising several types of assets such has residential, industrial, offices, street retail & commercial galleries, urban land and projects under development.
- Degree in Management from NOVA SBE (2007)
- Masters in Architecture from IST (2014), Lisbon, Portugal
- Post-Graduation in Real Estate Management and Valuation, ISEG (2018), Lisbon, Portugal