Partner, Head of Real Estate Solutions • Portugal
Nuno Tadeu is an Associate in the Valuation & Advisory department in Lisbon and is the responsible for portfolios and hospitality valuations for national and international clients, as well as advisement on best use analyses for owners, developers or investors who are considering investing in the Portuguese market.
Nuno joined the Valuation & Advisory department in 2009. He has over 20 years’ experience in the real estate valuation market, having worked previously at American Appraisal and as coordinator of the valuation department at CPU Consultores.
- Portfolio Valuation: Valuations NPL and REO portfolios for international investors such as Cerberus and Bain Capital, valuations of mixed-use property portfolios for the international renowned insurance companies such as AGEAS and Zurich, as well as for Portuguese fund managers such as Sonae Capital or BPI Gestão de Activos.
- Hospitality Valuation: Several hotels and resorts in Portugal and Spain carried for internal management, loan security or acquisition purposes such as Penha Longa or Quinta da Ombria golf & hotel resorts, for restructuring funds in Portugal such as Explorer Investments or Oxy Capital, international investors/developers or financing entities such as Bank of America or Deutsche Bank.
- Hospitality Advisory: Several resorts and hotels, located in Portugal, namely Vale do Lobo or Herdade da Comporta, for national and international investors.
- Alternative assets Valuation: Valuation of several alternative assets or projects such PBSA, co-working, self-storage, healthcare and nursing homes assets for several international investors such as Xior and Orpea.
- CRE Valuation: Valuation of CRE portfolios and assets in Portugal carried for internal management, loan security or acquisition purposes for international investors, fund managers or financing entities such as Citi or South.
- Portfolio Advisory: Advising on strategical portfolios management for insurance companies and financial entities such as Barclays Bank and Novo Banco.
- Highest and Best Use Advisory: Analyses of large plots for multi-uses developments, such as the former Lisbon’s Fun Fair plot or properties that need alternative use solutions for clients such as IKEA or Galp.
- MRICS – Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- RICS - Registered Valuer – 2017
- Registered member at CMVM
- Degree in Real Estate Management from Escola Superior de Atividades Imobiliárias, Lisbon, Portugal
- Post-graduate course in Real Estate Management and Valuation, ISEG, Lisbon, Portugal