Partner, Head of Valuation & Advisory • Portugal
Ricardo Reis is a Partner in Cushman & Wakefield and he heads the Valuation & Advisory department in Lisbon since he joined Cushman & Wakefield in 2008. He is the main contact for national and international clients who seek advice to invest in the Portuguese market and has a vast experience in the Portuguese property market.
Ricardo worked previously at DTZ as Head of Valuations/Research & Consultancy and at CPU Consultores also as Head of Valuation.
- Financial Reporting: Regular valuation and coordination of shopping centres located across Europe for Sonae Sierra, CBRE GI, Le Brion Management, Mitiska REIM and Nuveen.
- Loan Security Purposes: For several entities, namely ING Bank, Santander, CGD or Bank of America.
- Portfolios Valuation: Valuation of mixed-use property portfolios for the internationally renowned insurance companies AGEAS and Zurich; for fund managers such as Sonae Capital, as well as NPL and REO portfolios.
- Hospitality Valuation: Several projects in Portugal carried out for internal management or acquisition purposes for restructuring funds in Portugal such as Explorer Investments/Discovery Fund, Oxy Capital and international investors/developers.
- Hospitality Advisory: Several resorts and hotels, senior living or residential tourist developments located in Portugal, namely Vale do Lobo, Penha Longa resort or Herdade da Comporta, for investors who seek for an investment opportunity, such as Qbic Hotels.
- Portfolios Advisory: Advise on management strategy, both to maintain or for exit purposes, for international entities such as Cerberus, Whitestar, Bain Capital, Davidson Kempner.
- Best Use Advisory: Analysis of plots of land to be developed for different uses, such as the former Lisbon Fun Fair plot, or properties that require alternative use solutions for clients as IKEA and Fidelidade (Fosun).
- Advisory Services: Feasibility studies and student housing advisory services for international clients like Xior Student Housing.
- FRICS - Fellow of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and Board Member of RICS Portugal (2017-2019)
- RICS Registered Valuer - 2014
- Registered member at CMVM
- Architect, Technical University of Lisbon, Architecture College
- Master in "Management and Real Estate Valuation", School of Economics and Business Management (ISEG), Lisbon
- Post-Graduation in “Economy of the Construction”, Instituto Superior Técnico (IST), Lisbon