Associate, Retail • Portugal
Sandra Belo is an Associate and Retail Negotiator for Cushman & Wakefield Portugal, focusing her work essentially on the High Street sector, acting on behalf of owners, tenants and investors.
Within the Retail Department, Sandra is involved in the Retail Investment segment, creating opportunities for national and international investors that are dedicated to this area of the real estate market.
It is her responsibility whether the search for spaces that abide to the expansion requirements for the retailers represented by Cushman & Wakefield, or to determine target clients for properties that comprise the department’s listings.
Before joining Cushman & Wakefield, in 2007, Sandra was responsible for the expansion of the Group on the Centre and South of Portugal. Due to her previous professional path, Sandra is specialized in the Food & Beverage sector, therefore being up to her the main contacts with operators from this line of activity.
- Roche Bobois – Leasing of retail unit in Av. da Liberdade, 38, with expected opening in 2020.
- Daniela Birg – Negotiation of a new brand store in Av. da Liberdade, 230.
- MEDIS – Leasing of two clinics in Lisbon, in the AvenidasNovas and Parque das areas.
- – Leasing of retail unit in the Príncipe Real area, in Rua da Escola , 2.
- Lidl – Supported investors purchase of a retail unit in Rua Garcia, 1 and subsequently leased the unit to the food chain Lidl.
- – Negotiation with prior tenant and leasing of historic retail unit in Rua Augusta, 165 to .