PRIME LOCATION IN BUOYANT OSHAWA RENTAL MARKET
• Centrally located in near proximity to the downtown economic hub of Oshawa which continues to gentrify amidst GTA population growth.
• Monthly apartment rents experienced 12.4% YOY growth in 2022
• Condo apartment prices increased by 12.6% YOY while detached, semi-detached and townhouse prices decreased by ~15% in 2022
• Average apartment vacancy rates of 2.1% compared to the Ontario average of 3.4%
• One of the fastest growing populations in Canada, with an increase of 10.0% in 2021
• Significant barriers to entry for new supply of affordable rental product
• Strong job market with healthcare, education and public administration driving employment