Proudly developed by Foundry Projects, Cushman & Wakefield and McGees Property are excited to bring to market Salisbury Plain Business Park, a best-in-class corporate estate providing 9 high-spec office warehouse units available for sale or lease.
The estate is strategically positioned in Adelaide’s fast developing north – approximately 20 kilometres* from the Adelaide CBD, and is easily accessed by Main North Road via Saints Road and Stanbel Road.
Immediate amenity is provided via Saints Shopping Centre (200m) and the Main North Road, Parafield retail precinct – Bunnings, On the Run, Officeworks, Hungry Jacks, BCF & Supercheap Auto (400m).
Key features -
• Architecturally designed, high-spec office warehouse accommodation in a corporate estate environment
• 9 community titled office warehouse units ranging from 165 – 500 square metres
• Ground floor amenities + mezzanine office included in units 1, 2, 3, 4 & 9. Units 5-8 to have open plan storage mezzanine with option to build offices as required.
• Generous parking and loading provisions
• Flexible layouts and custom fitout options available
• North Eastern aspect with uninterrupted view over cobbler creek.
• 24/7 controlled access gated estate with first-class street appeal
• Common CCTV for front gate/boundary
• 3 phase power as standard.
• 5kw Solar system built in as standard – modern efficient LED lighting throughout.
• Openable windows on first level for natural ventilation
• NBN ready, separate water and power to each unit
• Body Corporate to manage corporate estate - including insurance, utilities meter reading and billing, gardening, window cleaning, maintenance of common areas – to allow you to focus on your business first and foremost.
• 5m high clearance motorised roller doors
• Depreciation benefits available
• Completion due Q1 2024
• Proactive approach to clean energy initiatives
• Zoned Strategic Employment – City of Salisbury
• Developed by Foundry projects – an innovative market leader in Adelaide’s fast growing ‘industrial unit’ development market
• Units 5, 7 and 8 under contract
Foundry Projects will work collaboratively to achieve crafted spaces that help partners succeed by supporting their specific and evolving needs.
For more information please don’t hesitate to contact the marketing agents at Cushman & Wakefield and McGees Property.- Adelaide Metro