Cushman & Wakefield Sustainability has the knowledge, experience, and capability to drive improved environmental performance that translates to tangible outcomes for your business, whether it's a single building or a multi-property portfolio.
You can rely on us for:
- ESG and commercial property management policies and procedures
- Sustainability performance reporting, both compliance and voluntary
- Understanding and implementation of local, state and federal environmental mandates
- Accessing funding grants
- Design and implementation of staff environmental awareness and behaviour change programs
- Integration of environmental and sustainable performance into facilities management through planning, green facilities management capacity building, as well as property energy management and analysis
- Property certification through NABERS or Greenstar, and resource efficiency auditing for energy, waste and water
- The provision of a Sustainability manager to support your environmental business strategy at a flexible capacity
To discuss what's next in Sustainability for your property or portfolio, please contact Cushman & Wakefield Sustainability.