22 Gordon Street features:
• 8 levels; a full-service development with multi-level amenities
• Flexible, open-plan floorplates ranging from small suites to whole floors
• Communal rooftop with entertaining facilities
• Contactless doors, sensor-equipped bathroom features and touchless lifts
• Club-like end of trip facilities
• Natural ventilation with floor to ceiling windows
• Ground floor retail
• 5 Star Green Star benchmark design and PCA A Grade
• Basement car park equipped with charging stations, bicycle storage and lockers
Introducing Everlane, Cremorne’s newest commercial building created to elevate the workplace experience through intuitive design, innovative technology and services that make the office a joyful place to be in. With architecture by Fieldwork, interiors by Mim Design and proudly delivered by Monno Projects.
Set across 5,000 sqm and 8 levels, the space offers completely flexible floorplans and fit out options to create the ultimate work environment. An abundance of natural light, green communal spaces and wellness facilities make employee wellbeing a priority.
Transport options are endless with easy access by foot, bike, tram or train. Being a part of this vibrant community means tenants have direct access to all the amenity they desire.
As a neighbourhood, Cremorne needs no introduction, it’s cemented itself as Melbourne’s leading commercial, digital and creative precinct. Boasting easy access to the CBD, South Yarra and Melbourne’ Sports and Entertainment Precinct the suburb has become a flourishing hub for businesses of diverse sizes and sectors.
Please contact our exclusively appointed agents for further information.
- Inner East Melbourne