Cushman & Wakefield is pleased to offer for sale a significant industrial development opportunity with waterfront access located approx. 6km from the Brisbane CBD.
The Cairncross site is a blank canvas providing a incoming purchaser the opportunity to develop a master planned industrial estate within Queensland's most sought after industrial markets, the Australia TradeCoast. The site's scale, water access and significant marine infrastructure will also appeal to owner occupiers.
Key features of the offering include:
• 14.35ha* of general industry land
• 700m* frontage to Brisbane River
• Additional 6.65ha* wet lease area with significant wharfing infrastructure (308m long x 20m wide)
• Existing dry dock facility - one of Australia's largest 270m long x 38m wide x 15m deep
• Significant hardstand/lay down areas
• One of the largest undeveloped industrial sites with direct water access
This asset is being offered to the market for sale via an Expression of Interest campaign, closing Wednesday, 26th July 2023 at 4:00pm (AEST).
For more information, please contact the Exclusive Agents at Cushman & Wakefield.
*Approx- Brisbane - TradeCoast South