Cushman & Wakefield has the exclusive privilege of selling The Capital Centre – 2-6 Shea Street, Phillip, ACT, one of Canberra’s most compelling value-add opportunities to the market for sale.
We summarise the key investment features as follows:
- 60% of income underpinned by Aboriginal Hostels Limited (AHL), a notable Australian Government organisation.
- Significant onsite car parking for 124 cars reflecting a ratio of 1:33sqm* .
- Prominent 4,487sqm corner site with dual frontages to Athllon Drive and Shea Street.
- Co-located with significant amenity with Westfield Woden & Canberra Hospital in close proximity.
- Potential Fully Leased Net Income of $1,577,101* PA*^
- 3.5 Star NABERS Energy Rating
^As at 1 May, 2023 | *Approximately
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 31st of May, 2023 at 4pm (AEST).- South Canberra