We’ll help you get ahead of the industry’s toughest challenges with a collaborative, insightful and entrepreneurial approach.
The Media industry is going through a major period of change and disruption and has to:
- Respond to the continuing disruption to consumer viewing patterns impacting established business models.
- Keep up with the evolving content landscape and increasing competition for content across various media channels
- Support digitisation of the business, improving the overall customer experience and preferences improving stickiness and dwell times
- Increasingly deliver M&A reflective of the need to globalize, to both enhance content, products and services, and to gain greater market share
From a real estate perspective this means:
- Maintaining an agile and efficient portfolio to adapt quickly to business challenges
- Keeping a fierce control of costs to focus resources on market facing products and services
- Ensuring effective use of capital with a clear own versus lease strategy
- Providing fantastic workplaces and workplace experiences especially in the locations which attract the best talent
Cushman & Wakefield’s Media Sector Group is made up of transaction professionals, business consultants, accountants, project managers, facilities specialists and architects each with the expertise and skills to provide insightful, smart and effective real estate solutions to help support and achieve your organisational business goals and objectives.