Director • Japan
Sanno Park Tower 13F
Tokyo, Kanto 100-6113
Director • Japan
Gus is responsible for representing corporate tenants in Japan. Based in Tokyo, since moving to Japan in 2006, his responsibilities include formulating and implementing corporate real estate strategies, negotiating and closing real estate transactions, and aligning clients’ business needs with real estate transactions.
Gus has extensive experience in the real estate industry. Before joining Cushman & Wakefield, he served as a member of the Tenant Representation teams at JLL and CBRE. Prior to moving to Japan, Gus worked for a boutique real estate consultancy in his hometown of London, UK.
Gus’s knowledge and expertise allows him to lead his team across a range of property transactions. With over 20 years of corporate real estate experience, Gus is one of Tokyo’s most seasoned tenant representation professionals.
- Urban Land Institute
- Core Net Global
- B.A. (Hons) Ancient History & Archaeology, University of Manchester, UK
- Post-graduate Diploma in Estate Management, South Bank University, London, UK
- Tokyo Consolidation for global pharmaceutical firm – 10,320 sq ft
- Tokyo Lease Re-Contract Negotiation for global investment bank – 185,000 sq ft
- Tokyo Lease Re-Contract Negotiation for global investment bank – 71,200 sq ft
- Tokyo Lease Renewal Negotiation for global pharmaceutical firm – 195,700 sq ft
- Tokyo Lease Renewal Negotiation for global technology firm – 285,700 sq ft
- Tokyo Relocation for global technology firm – 35,600 sq ft
- Nationwide Portfolio management for global pharmaceutical firm – 58 locations