Associate Director • Japan
With her core focus as a Landlord Rep, and through her high expertise and broad range of knowledge in the retail industry, Haruka is responsible in all aspects of retail services here in Japan.
Before joining C&W, she worked at Lumine Co. Ltd and experienced retail operation managing. She also worked at Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd, where her main focus was retail leasing of large scale shopping facilities such as Tokyo Midtown and LAZONA Kawasaki Plaza. Haruka has successfully executed store openings with both international and domestic clients, covering a wide variety of retail and Food & Beverage sectors.
Major Transactions and Projects
- Lululemon Roppongi hills - Flagship Store
- Major U.S. Sports Brand - Consulting Service
- Tri Seven Roppongi – Leasing Service
- Major U.S. Fashion Brand – Consulting Service
- Japanese Fashion Brand – High Street Store
- Japanese Cosmetic Brand – UK High Street Store
- Licensed Reals Estate Agent
- BA, School of Commerce, Waseda University
- Certificate - Management Course, SC Development Studies, Japan Council of Shopping Centers