Director, Head of Tenant Advisory Group, Japan • Japan
Manami is Director and Head of the Tenant Advisory Group, Japan at Cushman & Wakefield. She is responsible for daily oversight of all Tenant Representation lease-related transactions within the Japan business.
Her responsibilities include managing office lease transactions including lease acquisition and renewal projects, nationwide portfolio management, landlord negotiations, account management, qualitative and quantitative analysis and market research.
She regularly represents tenants leveraging her comprehensive knowledge of the market, senior-level network of contacts and vast experience to provide strategic insight, leadership and execution for all assignments to ensure maximum success for Clients.
With over 20 years of Japan commercial real estate experience with Cushman & Wakefield, Manami is one of the most respected tenant representatives in the Japan market. She has representing a large number of Multinational corporations on multiple transactions throughout Japan.
- Pharmaceutical firm, Tokyo HQ relocation – 9,100 sq m, Renewal of Tokyo HQ – 7,000 sq m, Nationwide portfolio management, and Office consolidation projects.
- Pharmaceutical firm, renewal of Tokyo HQ – 15,000 sq m
- Tech firm, renewal of Tokyo HQ – 3,300 sq m
- Advertising firm, Tokyo HQ relocation – 16,500 sq m
- Media production firm, renewal of Tokyo HQ – 8,000 sq m
- Optical Manufacturer, nationwide portfolio management, including renewal of Tokyo HQ – 2,000 sq m
- Healthcare, nationwide portfolio management, including relocation of Tokyo HQ – 1,400 sq m