Chief Operating Officer • Japan
Odysseus oversees the Tenant Advisory, Project Management, and Facilities Management teams in Japan.
Odysseus has more than 25 years of experience in real estate-related functions. Before joining Cushman & Wakefield, he was the Head of Corporate Services for Merrill Lynch and JP Morgan Japan. Odysseus has extensive experience leading large projects for multinational companies.
Leveraging his industry knowledge, Odysseus manages his teams in providing solutions for complex facilities and winning large scale lease transactions.
Major Transactions and Projects
- Lease Acquisition for US financial institution – 300,000 sf
- Lease Renewal for US financial institution – 280,000 sf
- Lease Renewal for US financial institution – 220,000 sf
- Project Management for US financial institution – 300,000 sf
- Project Management for European financial institution – 80,000 sf
- Project Management for US financial institution – 100,000 sf
- Nationwide Portfolio management for US pharma firm - 12 locations
B.A., in International Relations. Franklin University, Switzerland