Partner, Head of Advisory & Retail Valuation • Portugal
Sílvia Vicente is a Partner and Head of Advisory & Retail Valuation and has joined the Valuation & Advisory department in Lisbon in 2011, after seven years in the Research & Consultancy Department, leading a team that aims to provide insightful valuation and advice that our Clients can trust. Her responsibilities include coordinating and producing advisory, feasibility and reconversion studies; providing reliable valuations for real estate investment management firms, commercial property investors and financial institutions; developing portfolio strategic analysis to support decision-making process of owners and occupiers. She started her career in Eurovida – insurance sector.
- Best Use and Feasibility Studies: Best use analyses that aim to define the best real estate product to be developed in order to maximizes the property’s value, including projects such as the former Lisbon Fun Fair plot. Feasibility studies for shopping centres and student housing projects for international and national clients like Multi Development, Mundicenter, Rockspring, Unibail, Bouygues.
- Portfolios Strategic Analysis: Advisement to assist GrandVision on its Portuguese retail portfolio analysis, including high street/shopping centres/other retail formats. This analysis provided tools for the decision-making process, identifying potential expansion, downsizing or relocation opportunities.
- Acquisition Portfolios Advisory: Advisement on the potential acquisition of two hypermarket/supermarket portfolios for MAS Real Estate Inc. Advisement on the potential acquisition of an office and retail portfolio for Värde and the potential acquisition of an office and shopping centre portfolio for Cerberus.
- Financial Reporting: Coordination and regular valuation of shopping centres located in countries like Portugal, Spain, Italy, Germany, Romania, Greece and Colombia for Sonae Sierra. Valuation of retail properties included in various funds owned by CBRE Global Investors.
- Loan Security Purposes: Valuation of retail, office and logistic properties for loan security purposes performed for ING Bank, Morgan Stanley or Santander Corporate & Investment Banking.
- Internal Management: Valuation of several shopping centres, retail parks, standalone units and retail galleries for well-known clients such as AXA REIM, Generali, DWS, BNP Paribas, Immochan, Kingfisher, Mitiska REIM amongst others; Valuation of several office buildings for well-known clients such as Multi Development, South or Colony Northstar.
- Degree in Management and Post-Graduation in Management and Real Estate Valuation, School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Lisbon
- Attended the Master in Real Estate Management and Valuation (ISEG)
- MRICS - Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and Board Member of RICS Portugal (2017-2019)
- RICS Registered Valuer – 2017
- Registered member at CMVM