PwC: Renovating The Head Office For Expansion
01 The Challenge
For this purpose, PwC asked Cushman & Wakefield to provide project management and consulting services.
02 The Solution
Cushman & Wakefield managed the schedule and budget for the project. We also did quality control throughout the project duration to maintain the client’s standards.
Among the services we provided were:
- Planning and executing to deliver the project according to the schedule.
- Setting up a backup plan as an option, such as boosting manpower or adding overtime hours.
- Performing quality checks from initiation to execution and completion.
- Controlling the budget for the tendering process, variation order, and omission.
- Preparing value engineering for cost-saving.
- Updating and collaborating with stakeholders.
We were involved in the whole project management lifecycle—from the tendering process to construction to reinstatement.
03 The Result
PwC opened their office in August 2018 and is now an anchor tenant of the WTC3 building in Jakarta.
Meet the team
Can't find what you're looking for?
Portfolio Services Centre
Our global, multi-disciplined, connected teams of real estate professionals partner with on-site/in-market teams to deliver fully-integrated services to our clients.
Are you ready to optimise your commercial property occupancy? Our commercial leasing team can help you with maximising rental returns, improving tenant retention, and increasing overall asset or portfolio ROI.
Total Workplace brings industry leading thought leadership, strategy and guidance to help clients implement innovative and consistent solutions through the use of tools, technologies and best practices.
More stories like this one