The technology sector is leading the market and shaping real estate markets globally. These days, technology is pivotal to the success of any business. Today, by applying virtual reality in the real estate sector, buyers pay virtual visits to properties from anywhere in the world. Although virtual reality never replaces the impact of a traditional or physical visit, it does give buyers a realistic idea of what a new home will look like. Real estate agents use this proptech technology to promote properties and drum up interest.
What can virtual reality do for the real estate sector?
Virtual reality is of growing importance in the real estate sector. This technology is already used in numerous sectors, and has enormous possibilities in the real estate industry. Using this proptech-derived technology, prospective buyers enjoy immersive experiences, exploring properties even before they are built. These virtual tours and experiences add value to the service. Through virtual reality goggles, clients can enter homes and explore it real size. Virtual homes are ‘built’ using the same advanced software used to create videogames. The idea is to create an immersive experience that will transport clients into the future to see the future development. This has massive benefits:
The benefits of using virtual reality in the real estate sector
- You can visit properties from anywhere in the world at any time of day.
- The properties in your portfolio will sell more quickly after a virtual viewing.
- Technology gives real estate agency a higher profile and a more avant-garde image.
How does Cushman & Wakefield help its clients?
Utilising our understanding of the real estate business and interests, we support you with new technologies like virtual reality. We can help with:
- Accommodating different skill lines as your business diversifies without creating a “tiered” workforce.
- Retention of corporate & brand identity across the global portfolio.
- Managing the significant levels of M&A and the relocation of associated globally acquired talent.
- Responding to increased regulation, scrutiny, media attention and security requirements.
- Meeting the demand for real estate in the region’s hottest property markets
- Leveraging the best strategy around portfolio flexibility and the co-working sector.
- Creating agile solutions to help de-risk and manage lack of headcount foresight and volatility
Cushman & Wakefield Services
Our multidisciplinary team is familiar with virtual reality in the real estate sector and much more. We can also help you to create an optimal portfolio to address changes in your industry. We’ll help you look into the future of:
- Tenant Representation
- Strategic Consulting
- Transaction Management
- Project & Development Services
The technology sector group at Cushman & Wakefield has an unparalleled level of knowledge, reflected in our leading market position, and transactions that define the market and our clients. You can rely on our local and global experience.
Our multi-disciplinary team will help you shape your portfolio to meet the rapidly changing needs of your business. They’ll show you what’s next in:
- Tenant Representation – to drive the best deals across all markets
- Strategic Consulting – to futureproof your portfolio and reduce business risk
- Transaction Management – to provide strategic oversight on transactional activity
- Project & Development Services – to deliver market-leading workplace environments.