Our first report in the series, “Climbing the Office Real Estate Ladder,” provides insight into one of the hottest office market trends in the GTA right now – Flight to Quality.
- Premium office buildings in downtown Toronto are in hot demand as companies rethink their workplace strategies
- Companies are attracted to well-located, amenity-rich properties needed to create unique, hybrid environments that attract and retain talent
- Tech remains the number-one demand driver, underscoring Toronto’s leading role as a global tech hub
- As the high end of the office market tightens, occupiers will increasingly feel pressured to make decisions
- Though not as pronounced, the flight to quality is also taking place in suburban office markets