Partner, Head of Landlord representation Industrial Agency • Czechia
Vít is an experienced professional in industrial real estate consultancy with a demonstrated history of working in the commercial real estate industry. Aside from his strong proficiency in Real Estate Consultancy, Vít is also skilled in Business Development and Key Account Management.
Vít joined Industrial department in Cushman & Wakefield in 2014 where he is responsible for business development and transactions processes. Since 2014, he has participated in more than 55 transactions of more than 200,000 sq m of leased units.
Vít is very well recognized by leading developers on the Czech market such as CTP, P3, Segro, Prologis, Panattoni, VGP or Goodman. His managing role is substantial in the whole process of acquisition, letting or sale transactions and securing client to bring the deal into a successful closure.
- Vafo Praha (Prologis); 23,000 sq m, lease
- L´oreal (Prologis); 13,700 sq m, renegotiation
- Rhenus Logistics (Concens); 9,400 sq m, lease
- Albatros Media (Prologis); 8,300 sq m, renegotiation
- UFI Filters (OAMP); 8,200 sq m, lease
- Comgate (HP Tronic); 6,500 sq m, lease
- CTS Ceramics Czech (CTP); 5,200 sq m, lease
- Henry Schein (Prologis); 5,000 sq m, lease
- DCI (CTP); 4,900 sq m, lease
- Sterimed (CTP); 4,900 sq m, renegotiation
- Skanska (P3); 4,700 sq m, renegotiation
- Moebelix (P3); 3,800 sq m, lease
- Bodycote (Segro); 3,500 sq m, lease
- Harrier (Prologis); 3,300 sq m, lease
- Moebelix (Logistika Park); 2,700 sq m, lease
- P3 Advisor´s Awards 2019 – Best Agent
- C&W 2017 – Business Development – the fastest professional progress