Brand new industrial facility of 5,439 square metres – due for completion Q1 2024
Cushman & Wakefield and Leedwell are pleased to present to the market for lease 129-155 Cross Keys Road, Salisbury South - a high quality, architecturally designed industrial facility due for completion in early 2024.
129-155 Cross Keys Road, Salisbury South is located 19kms north of the Adelaide CBD, and offers fantastic connectivity for potential occupiers via Adelaide’s major transport routes. Access to this important road infrastructure provides immediate proximity to major customer bases, the CBD, Port of Adelaide and Airport.
South Australia's largest private developer Commercial & General will develop and construct the site and have a proven track record of delivering high class industrial, logistics and defence facilities throughout Adelaide for groups such as Raytheon, Siemens, OI Glass, Toyota and Cameron's Interstate.
Key features include
- High class industrial facility of 5,439 square metres
- Corporate quality office of 232 square metres fronting Cross Keys Road (ability to increase this area to suit)
- High clearance warehousing of 5,207 square metres
- Flexible roller door access points plus super canopy and dedicated hardstand / loading
- 65 dedicated car spaces
- Truck ingress and egress via Cross Keys Road and Enterprise Drive
- Corporate business park environment
- Gateway location with exceptional connectivity
- Approved heavy-duty transport route
- Zoned Strategic Employment, City of Salisbury
The facility is surrounded a number of high calibre occupiers including Bridgestone, Coca-Cola, Lion, Border Express, Bickfords Group, Telstra and Asahi.
Regulatory approvals are imminent and construction is expected to commence in Q2 2023.
For further information, please contact the exclusive listing agents.- Adelaide Metro