Cushman & Wakefield and CBRE are delighted to present 33 King William Street, Adelaide to the market. An iconic asset on King William Street’s busiest corner.
At the doorstep of Rundle Mall retail and Adelaide’s thriving laneways, 33 King William allows a perfect harmony of ‘work and play’.
Key features of the property include:
- Prime location on King William Street, looking down Rundle Mall
- Landmark corner site (King William Street and Hindley Street) with CBD presence
- 20 level office tower (including basement)
- 10,920sqm of NLA with ideal floor plates of approx. 600sqm to meet target tenant market
- A building that allows you to ‘work and play’ – quality office accommodation in the middle of quality amenity
- Estimated fully leased net income $3.674m per annum
- 2.34 year WALE (as at 1 December 2022)
- Circa 86% occupancy
- Three street frontages and excellent light on three sides
- Over 30% of the building comprises new spec suites
- Ground floor retail activation
- Progressive asset refurbishment
- Zero Stamp Duty
- 1.5-star NABERS Energy Rating
Arguably one of Adelaide’s best connected office buildings, 33 King William Street is in walking distance to the best that the CBD has to offer.
For Sale by Expressions of Interest Wednesday 16th November 2022 at 3pm (ACDT).
For more information or to arrange an inspection please contact the agents.
Cushman & Wakefield
+61 418 808 548
+61 418 807 920
+61 451 779 818
+61 401 715 520
+61 412 136 011
RLA: 208 125- Adelaide CBD