Cushman & Wakefield and Colliers are pleased to present Younghusband.
A preservation of the past, paved for the future, Younghusband is an exemplar for sustainability, adaptive reuse and the revitalisation of community. Transformed into a landmark office and retail destination, Younghusband celebrates its industrial heritage whilst creating a precinct that will cultivate creativity and innovation.
Led by Ivanhoé Cambridge, Irongate and Built, it celebrates the industrial heritage of the building and Melbourne’s next great neighbourhood.
Key features include:
- Up to 15,800 sqm of PCA A-Grade office space
- Destinational retail and F&B
- Ample secure parking
- Estimated completion Q2 2024
- 3.5km from Melbourne CBD
- Carbon Neutral and 100% Renewable Electricity
- 5.5 Star NABERS Office Energy
- New Town Square to meet, socialise and connect
- 3 minutes to Kensington Train Station
- 6 minutes to Citylink
- Premium end of trip facilities and bike parking
- 50,000 sqm office and retail precinct over three stages
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the listing agents:
Cushman & Wakefield:
0433 736 587
0411 643 347
0418 137 277
0409 511 684- Melbourne City Suburbs