Cushman & Wakefield Melbco Development Sites is excited to exclusively present 60-80 Adderley Street and 133-137 Batman Street, West Melbourne.
An irreplaceable corner site with imminent potential to deliver Melbourne’s next best development project with protected panoramic views capturing the picturesque Melbourne City Marina.
Strategically positioned on a prominent corner, wrapped by council laneways in a convenient, future-proof location on the edge of the Melbourne CBD.
• Corner landholding of 1,420 sqm*, primed for a high-density development project.
• Benefiting from the West Melbourne Structure Plan’s highest development potential supporting a new tower of over 8,500sqm* GFA (STCA), with a development concept & development summary prepared.
• Flexible Special-Use Zone (SUZ) permitting a multitude of uses including hotel, residential, student accommodation, serviced apartments, co-living, education, office, and retail (STCA).
• Two (2) existing warehouses 60-80 Adderley Street and 133-137 Batman Street.
• Both buildings benefit from flexible leases (with demolition clauses) providing a significant short-term income stream.
• The City Fringe’s fasting evolving mixed-use precinct, only 200m* from the entrance of Melbourne CBD and surrounded by a growing number of new projects delivered by established developers.
• Highly accessible, a short walk to Flagstaff and North Melbourne stations, and nearby the Dynon Road access to Tullamarine Freeway
• Poised to gain from substantial government infrastructure investment, such as the upcoming Spencer Street tram line, Queen Victoria Market renovation, Melbourne Metro Tunnel Project, and the ongoing expansion of the Biomedical and University Precinct (STCA)
On-site inspections are available by appointment only. For Sale by International Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 31 August 2023 at 12:00 pm.
Contact the Melbco Development Sites team today:
Daniel Wolman | +61 412 957 839
Alexander Leggo | +61 432 053 747
Marcus Neill | +61 452 405 782
Leon Ma | +61 417 070 725
STCA – Subject to Council Approval
- Melbourne City Suburbs