On behalf of Projects by Crema, Cushman & Wakefield Melbco Strata Markets and Knight Frank are pleased to present for sale the last remaining office floor at The Eighth, 8 Palmerston Crescent, Domain Precinct.
- The Eighth represents an opportunity to move first on a new paradigm for the future office in Melbourne’s Domain Precinct.
- Delivered by Projects by Crema, The Eighth is the jewel of the area, offering excellent amenities, accessibility, and social connectivity.
- The Eighth is a progressive new lifestyle development comprising of building concierge, end-of-trip facilities, a ground floor Italian eatery, four levels of podium strata offices, residential apartments, and a rooftop pool and bar.
- An island site, 8 Palmerston Crescent receives excellent levels of natural light from all directions and is conveniently positioned between St Kilda Road and Kings Way, just 100m* from the advancing Anzac Train Station.
- Level 1 is offered as a whole floor title of 778sqm (6 basement cars) or two half floor titles of 338sqm (3 basement cars) and 440sqm (3 basement cars), respectively. Projects by Crema will owner occupy a portion of the ground floor whilst levels 2, 3 and 4 have been sold.
- Construction completion is scheduled for October 2023*, providing purchasers tax depreciation deductions of base building and fit out works completed.
- Economical ESD design, future-proof technology integration, and smart building management, position The Eighth for sustained capital growth and high demand in the future.
For Private Sale.
Anthony Kirwan | +61 431 952 430 Nick Bisset | +61 437 748 120
George Davies | +61 421 799 489- Melbourne City Suburbs