Cushman & Wakefield National Investment Sales are pleased to present the Westpac Bank in Surfers Paradise to the market for sale.
Located at the intersection of Cavill Avenue and Surfers Paradise Boulevard and within metres from both the Surfers Paradise Light Rail Station and Surfers Paradise Beach, this asset is located on one of the highest profile retail corners in Australia with over 20,000 people visiting the area daily.
Westpac Bank (ASX:WBC) have occupied the site since 2012 and operate their flagship Gold Coast branch and their ‘Australian Technology Hub’ from the site.
Westpac Surfers Paradise is for sale via expressions of interest closing at 4pm AEST on Wednesday the 19th of April 2023.
The property offers the following features:
- Leased to Westpac Bank (ASX:WBC)
- Fifteen-year lease to 2026 and options to 2036
- 1,004m² Net Lettable Area over two levels
- 5.0% annual rental increases
- High Profile Corner Location
- 804m² site
- Unrestricted Height Limit and Residential Density
- Only a short walk to the Surfers Paradise light rail station and the Surfers Paradise beach
- Gold Coast Population is 732,000*
Net Annual Rent: $1,627,054pa*
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Daniel Cullinane, Jonathan O’Brien, Pat Birchley or Kyle Youngson of Cushman & Wakefield National Investment Sales.
*Approximate- Gold Coast - Central