The Cushman & Wakefield, Melbco Strip Retail team are delighted to exclusively present 467-473 Chapel Street, South Yarra.
Seize this extraordinary and unparalleled opportunity to acquire four (4) amalgamated freehold properties situated on one of Australia's most iconic & premier retail thoroughfares. This exceptional blue-chip collection offers unparalleled flexibility for value-add, owner-occupation, land bank, or strategic redevelopment (STCA), in a thriving precinct on the cusp of unprecedented transformation.
• Four (x4) adjoining architecturally designed freehold investments on 673 sqm* of premium Stonnington land & 734 sqm* of combined GFA.
• 22m* of premium, high-exposure Chapel Street frontage.
• Exclusive flagship retail potential or hospitality powerhouse set to benefit directly from $1.2 billion* Gurner™ & Newmark mixed-use redevelopment of ‘Jam Factory.’
• Highly coveted inner-city location with proximity to Royal Botanic Gardens, Shrine of Remembrance, National Gallery of Victoria, Arts Centre, Alfred Hospital & Prahran Market.
• Positioned in the heart of Melbourne’s most thriving inner-city retail precincts surrounded by public transport, elite schools, & first-in-class amenity.
• Situated 5km* from Melbourne’s vibrant CBD.
For Private Sale
On-site private inspections by appointment only.
Contact the Melbco Strip Retail team today:
Leon Ma 马海翔 +61 417 070 725
Karim Ford +61 0492 478 830
Daniel Wolman +61 0412 957 839
George Davies +61 0421 799 489
*approx- Inner East Melbourne