With deep market knowledge and our involvement in the majority of self storage transactions that occur, our understanding of the self storage industry is market leading. Through the delivery of timely, accurate, high-quality data, information and research reports, we aim to assist our clients in making the best decisions.
Having this strong connection to the self storage industry means our team of experts are best placed to advise you on your next move, whether you are developing or extending a self storage facility, or through our vendor advisory services if you are considering a divestment.
Self Storage Performance Indicators
We collate and analyse trading data from over 270 self storage facilities in our Self Storage Performance Indicator (SSPI) series to track the major city markets of Australia and New Zealand. As the largest self storage index in the market, SSPI provides a valuable and comprehensive measure of self storage revenue performance at six monthly intervals.Download the most recent SSPI results here.
Self Storage Valuation and Advisory services include:
- Going concern (self storage use) valuations
- Valuations for construction funding (as if complete)
- Valuations for mortgage security, construction lending, financial reporting, acquisition, disposal, taxation and litigation purposes
- Market and micro-market research briefs
- Supply and Demand Studies for feasibility testing
- Market testing and vendor advisory
- Portfolio review and repositioning strategy
- Compulsory acquisition and compensation expert evidence