We support this transition in every possible way and are fully committed to reducing our own and our clients' environmental impact across the property lifecycle.
Sustainable portfolios also have significant commercial benefits; they have a reduced risk of obsolescence, lower operating costs, better occupier retention and greater social impact – all the things we believe in as a company.
Our global Energy, Infrastructure & Sustainability (EIS) Group helps clients to achieve exceptional outcomes on these themes across a range of geographies, sectors and portfolio types. We see these themes as an integral part of our own and our clients' Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategies and we are committed to reaching the highest level of ESG responsibility for ourselves and our clients.
How we can help you
Our EIS team is focused on environmental impact reduction, making buildings healthier and more productive places and enhancing social impacts.
We can support you with proactive advice in the following areas:
- Target setting and implementation with regard to ESG, carbon and well-being strategies
- Identification of opportunities relating to energy efficiency, energy projects and emissions reduction schemes
- Net zero carbon buildings and strategies
- Science based targets
- Green procurement
- Building certifications including LEED, BREEAM, WELL and fitwel
- Compliance programmes (article 8, EU EED, EPC, TM44)
- ISO 14001 and ISO 50001 certification
- Strategy consulting
- ‘Green’ funds and loans
- Green asset valuations
- Intelligent building, renewable energy and low carbon technologies
Our clients benefit from our market leading team comprising sector specialists in local markets across Europe, the Middle East and around the globe. We are also reinforced by our international network of over 15,000 professionals in multiple domains, including researchers, strategists, business modellers, accountants, business consultants and agents in more than 250 offices across 60 countries.