Understanding your Business to Provide Specialized Valuation Expertise
Whether you’re an investor, lender or occupier, it’s crucial in today’s investment climate that you understand the value of your real estate assets. For more than 35 years, Cushman & Wakefield’s Valuation & Advisory group has been one of the largest and most respected real estate valuation practices in the industry, specializing in appraisal services that help you make informed and strategic business decisions.
From one-off engagements to complex, multi-property portfolios, our extensive appraisal experience and market knowledge qualifies us to perform valuations of all type(s) of properties, across the country and around the world. Our goal is to understand your business, personnel, and real estate circumstances to provide unparalleled service. Here’s where our capabilities stand out:
- Compliance. Our professionals follow professional standards, including the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) and International Valuations Standards (IVS).
- Focus. With more than 250,900 properties appraised worldwide in 2018, we are experts in our field, and we bring that expertise to our work.
- Market Value. Our professionals will consider the market value of the Fee Simple, Leasehold or Leased fee interests, as appropriate for each property.
- Research. Our skilled research team will explore any and all aspects of a property’s value, including infrastructure, mineral and water rights or energy components.
- Sale. We help determine the value of a property or portfolio for sellers who are entering a transaction and need to protect their investments.
- Specialty. Whether you need to know the ins and outs of valuing a property for an industrial warehouse, or you want to look into the self-storage property potential of your real estate, we have a wide variety of specialized valuation experts who can help.