Our Energy, Infrastructure and Sustainability (EIS) advisory group assists clients with achieving their objectives in these areas, regardless of location, sector and portfolio type. Sustainable development is an integral part of our CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) strategies and those of our clients, and we do everything in our power to achieve exceptional CSR outcomes.
How we can help;
Our EIS team is focused on environmental impact reduction, making buildings healthier and more productive places and enhancing social impacts.
We advise our customers in the following areas:
- ESG, carbon footprint and well-being strategy, definition and implementations of environmental objectives
- Energy efficiency opportunity identification, projects and emissions reduction programmes
- Net zero carbon buildings and strategies
- Science based targets
- Green procurement process
- Building certifications including LEED, BREEAM, WELL and fitwel
- Compliance programmes (Article 8, EU EED, EPC, TM44)
- ISO 14001 and ISO 50001 certification
- Strategy consulting
- ‘Green’ funds and loans
- Green asset valuations
- Intelligent building, renewable and low carbon technologies
Our clients benefit from a market leading team including sector specialists in local markets across Europe, the Middle East, and around the globe. We rely on an international network of 15,000 professionals, including researchers, strategists, business modellers, accountants, consultants and agents in more than 250 offices in 60 countries.