Partner • Hungary
Gábor Halász-Csatári is the head of Industrial & Logistics Agency at Cushman & Wakefield in Hungary. He took over the department in 2014 and became official Head of Department in April 2015. Gábor was nominated to Associate position in June 2016 and Partner of the firm in 2019.
His main tasks include leading the department on a day-to-day and strategic basis, delivering business plans, coordinating internal and external referrals and leads, participating regularly in professional events, planning and producing PR materials, regularly cooperating with on a regional and EMEA level with other C&W offices.
Gábor is essential to managing corporate and key clients from the landlord and the tenant side while also ensuring cross-selling and -referring potential is maximized. He manages major industrial and logistics mandates and transactions while also setting general business acumen with the aim to maximize client satisfaction. Gábor’s clients include top international and national logistics corporations, major manufacturing and production companies from all sectors, as well as all major industrial and logistics developers on the market.
Gábor instructs a team of 3 other professionals and has a central role at directing the department, setting targets and identifying marketing strategy, selecting targeted clients and generating new leads. Gábor has a wide exposure to professional real estate bodies, participates as a thematic expert in sectorial events and publishes market commentary and evaluation on a regular basis. He has an extensive relationship with key players of the Hungarian, and CEE logistics sector.
Gábor graduated from the Corvinus University of Budapest as an International Relations expert. He previously studied Politics with Economics at the University of London.
- Represented Prologis in the successful lease re-gear negotiations of a 15,000 sq m warehouse facility for an international production company in Prologis Park Budapest - Sziget
- Represented WING in the pre-lease of a 5,000 sq m lease in Login Business Park, Budapest
- Representing CTP, leased 16,000 sq m to an international FMCG delivery company in Biatorbágy
- Represented Prologis in the 25,000 sq m warehouse leae renewal to an manufacturer of electonric products
- Represented Rockspring in disposing off 12 retail warehouse properties. Total size: 51,000 sq m.
- Represented the Landlord, NIPÜF, in securing a 23,000 sq m new logistics and distribution centre for Kühne + Nagel in Páty, Hungary
- Acting on behalf of a confidential Vendor, he successfully sold a 24HA plot to an undisclosed buyer in Gyál, Hungary
- Exclusive disposal of 38HA and 5.5 HA of land on behalf of SEGRO to two international developers
- Exclusive disposal aof a manufacturing facility in Alsózsolca, Hungary
- Represented Prologis in a 28,000 sq m renewal transaction with Geodis Calberson in Budaörs
- Leased 62,000 sq m of modern warehouse space on BTS basis to Boxy Logisztikai Zrt. on behalf of VGP – the largest leasing deal to date in Budapest
BA in International Studies, University of Corvinus, Budapest