Director • Japan
Ron is Director at Tenant Advisory Group at Cushman & Wakefield Japan. He is responsible for delivering Tenant Representation Services to corporate occupiers throughout Japan. He specializes in strategy formulation, including master planning, lease acquisition, restructure/renewal, portfolio management and exit solutions.
He has been based in Tokyo from 2003 with over 20 years of consulting experience, starting with Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in New York.
Ron provides strategic insight, leadership, and execution on behalf of multinational occupiers in Japan leveraging his extensive track record and market knowledge across property sectors, with vast experience in office transactions.
- Member, American Chamber of Commerce in Japan
- Urban Land Institute
- CoreNet Global
- B.S., in Business Admin. Le Moyne College Syracuse, NY
- Level 1 Certification (highest) – Japanese Language Proficiency Test
- Cetificate - Waseda Business School (Investment, J-REIT, Market Research, etc.)
- Certificate - NYU School of Professional Studies (RE, Data Analytics for Decision Making)
- Space Optimization / HQ Renewal for global tech firm –338,000 sq ft
- Lease Acquisition for global flex-space provider – 160,000 sq ft
- Lease Acquisition for global tech firm – 53,000 sq ft
- Nationwide Portfolio management for global tech firm - 15 locations, 100,000 sq ft
- HQ Space Optimization / Renewal for global pharma firm –167,000 sq ft
- HQ Renewal for global pharma firm – 160,000 sq ft
- HQ Renewal for global tech firm – 106,000 sq ft
- Japan HQ Asset Disposal and Relocation for Luxury Auto Manufacturer – 90,000 sq ft