Senior Manager • Japan
Yurie is responsible for Japan Retail Team’s Tenant Representation for both Inbound and Outbound transactions. She has supported global retailers to strategically enter Japan’s major markets and further their domestic expansions by providing extensive local knowledge, strong real estate market relationships, and expertise in Japan.
Yurie has also worked with overseas developers with exclusive leasing assignments in securing Japanese retailers for their shopping centers, as well as assisting Japanese retailers seeking to launch overseas in America and Asia. She has successfully executed the Japan market entry of many Global retailer’s Flagship stores and continues to support a nation-wide expansion for a Global technology company as well a Global Apparel Retailer.
- Global Technology Company Renewals & Expansion
- Global Apparel Retailer Japan Expansion
- Global Electronic Vehicle Company, Lazona Kawasaki
- Global Fashion Jeweler, Flagship, Tokyo
- Korean Fashion & Cosmetics, Harajuku Flagship, Tokyo
- Global Technology Company
- Global Apparel Retailer
- Global Athletic Apparel Retailer Japan Entry
- Ala Moana Shopping Center, Leasing
- Joy City Shanghai Expansion Retail Leasing
ICSC International Council of Shopping Centers
BBA, Accounting, Shidler College of Business, University of Hawaii at Manoa
C&W Transaction of the Year, Retail – 2018, 2016