Head of Project & Development Services NZ • New Zealand
Todd is a Senior Director with a quantity surveying background and is based in Tokyo, Japan and leads the C&W Project & Development Services function in Japan. He understands the Japanese commercial office development market as well as the local customs and culture.
He has over 20 years’ experience in all forms of infrastructure and building construction contracts including Alliance, Measure and Value, Early Contractor Involvement, Front End Engineering and Design and Design and Construct.
Todd has spent the last 15 years working for major global contracting companies within the engineering construction and building sectors of Asia-Pacific, Subcontinent and Middle East before joining Cushman & Wakefield as the Head of Project and Development Services.
Todd maintains a strong emphasis on cost control and financial management of projects and will assist in the establishment of project procurement, budget and programme to ensure the project is set up for success.
Qualification & Professional Affiliations
- NZQA Dip Quantity Surveyor, Reg Quantity Surveyor
- Member New Zealand Institute of Quantity Surveyors
- US tech firm, 350,000 sq ft office fitout
- US tech firm, 325,000 sq ft restack and refresh.
- Confidential Bank, 184,000 sq ft restack and refresh
- US tech firm, 50,000 sq ft restack and refresh
- TOC (Target Outturn Cost) Manager Northern Corridor Alliance in Auckland NZ (NZD800 Million)
- Australian Embassy in Jakarta (AUD250 Million)
- Christchurch Women’s Hospital in NZ (NZD100 Million)