The team provide Project Management, Employer's Agent and Contract Administration services in relation to new build, refurbishment, occupier fit out and turnkey projects advising our Clients from team selection and planning through to design, procurement and project delivery. Our aim is to add value and manage risk by working with other consultants and our transactional teams to provide a comprehensive “one stop” capability.
The role typically includes:
- Establishing the project brief
- Advice at the Agreement for Lease stage
- Assembly of a project team and appointments
- Programme and phasing advice
- Budget management
- Risk evaluation and mitigation strategies
- Managing the design process
- Advice on procurement and tendering
- Overseeing the team during the delivery phase
- Protocols for project close out and handover
Project management is the core of the professional skill of Cushman & Wakefield, which we offer at our brances in Slovakia – in Bratislava, in EMEA and through our global network.