Cushman & Wakefield will guide you through the process of leasing a clinical laboratory for your research and development, so you can continue to benefit your business and society.
The life sciences industry is experiencing significant change with M&A activity, patent expirations, increasingly complex manufacturing processes, an ageing population, the competition for talent, the rise of bioinformatics and big data and the increased automation of laboratory work. These factors are also leading to record growth, revolutionising the future of medicine for citizens and the industry.
What can Cushman & Wakefield do for you?
Our Life Sciences team advises science sector clients, including biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, biomedical technologies, nutraceuticals and environmental devices.
Scientific space managers and investors wanting to put money into renting a clinical laboratory should know that this needs to be in the right location and be subject to suitable cost and personnel control to ensure the success of the business.
We take a structured and evidence-based approach to supporting clients with portfolio management and provide real estate strategies and services that help you to:
Our advice can help you to improve the following aspects of clinical laboratory rental:
- Flexibility in scaled commercial operations and scale reduction.
- Attracting and holding onto the best scientific talent.
- Adapting real estate needs to emerging therapeutic areas.
- Migrating to lower cost surroundings.
- Monetise underutilised assets.
What are the advantages of leasing a laboratory?
Cushman & Wakefield takes a structured, evidence-based approach to provide the right tools in the form of a real estate strategy that will help you to:
- Create science & an environment – helping you to attract, develop and retain leading scientific and executive talent.
- Identify the best locations and R&D, manufacturing and commercial operations groups.
- Maximise value and increase the flexibility of your real estate portfolio.
- Prepare for merger, acquisition, spin/off and partnering activity.
- Capitalise on emerging trends and innovations, such as laboratory automation and digitalisation.
- Develop new properties, on time, to budget and to specification.
- Manage clinical laboratory lease and/or purchase transactions.
Experts in clinical laboratory leases
Our team of consultants and transaction specialists add unique value, helping to align your real estate portfolio with the company’s objects through business consultancy services, occupation strategy, lease management, transaction management, location studies, project management and consultancy, Appraisal and Advice, specialised Research & Insight and market analytics.
Click here to visit our Research & Insight section to read our specialised scientific sector reports.
Our work is our bond
With an excellent team of experts around the world and a long tradition working in the medical sector, Cushman & Wakefield has a long list of clients. We have worked with some of the pharmaceutical sector’s most prestigious companies such as Pfizer, Humana, Icon, Novartis, Merck Services, Bayer, Gsk, Abbott, Humana, Abraxis, Genzyme, Coram, AbbviePRA and Micron. Contact us!
- capitalise on emerging trends and innovations, such as laboratory automation and digitalisation
- develop properties, on time, to budget and to specification
- manage lease and/or purchase transactions
- As a leader in life sciences, we’re able to leverage our network of professionals. Their research and insights support our mission of providing you with a valuable edge in a highly acquisitive and highly competitive marketplace