The Manufacturing and Logistics sector is a dynamic sector going through a significant period of change and disruption driven by changing economic, political and social conditions. Cushman & Wakefield will assist you as a logistics consultant to ensure the success of your investments at all times.
This sector includes sea, land and air, and other related services and industries such as storage, distribution, handling and packaging services. It is at the core of global supply chains and also encompasses administrative, organisational and planning services, etc.
‘Building the Real Estate Footprint of Tomorrow to deliver business efficiency’. Our team of logistics sector specialists are experts in Transport and Logistics and consists of lawyers, accountants, project managements and business consultants. We will help you to address the challenges posed by the Transport & Logistics sector such as space efficiency, innovation, processes, growth prospects and management of rapidly expanding emerging markets, as well as the growing needs of demanding clients.
We offer the following services:
- Strategic logistics and corporate strategy consultancy
- Transaction management Land and buildings acquisitions
- Building surveying
- Project Management & Consultancy
- Cost consultancy
- Capital allowances and business rates advice.
- Tenant representation
- Other professional services
- Valuation & Advisory
- Market analytics
As a logistics consultancy, Cushman & Wakefield manages each project from start to finish, offering a broad range of services to ensure value and cost control through every stage of the process.
What are our challenges as a logistics consultancy?
We understand the challenges facing the manufacturing, production, storage and logistics sectors every day. We will help you to overcome the market’s greatest challenges with a collaborative, efficient and entrepreneurial approach through:
- Advice on developments in the labour and industrial scene from our global experts and market research studies.
- We support companies to develop strategies to tackle pivotal questions of talent retention and automation.
- Response to volatile markets with constantly changing markets.
- Building a portfolio of real estate and labour strategies.
Our global clients
Among the corporate clients who trust Cushman & Wakefield as a logistics consultant are companies like TNT, FedEx, Ryder, Ups, British Airways, GM, Tyco, Renault and Maersk.
Our experience working with the public real estate sector
Cushman & Wakefield, your logistics consultant has highly experienced staff around the world and offers high value services to its clients. It is they and our global network of contacts that brings them back to us again and again.